Keswick Vineyards is a family owned and operated winery near Charlottesville, VA. Founded by the Schornbergs in 2000, their first vintage was 2002 and won the honor of “Best White Wine in America” at the Atlanta International Wine Summit. Since then, winemaker Stephen Barnard has won three Virginia Governor’s Cups as well as numerous Gold, Double-Gold, and Platinum awards across the country.
Known best for their Estate Grown Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon, Keswick Vineyards produces small lots of well crafted wines that reflect the heart of land they live on.
- Outdoor seating only. The inside of the Tasting Room will remain open for placing orders only.
- Flights, Glasses and Bottle Sales only, we are currently not offering tastings.
- All guests over the age of 10 are required to wear a mask when you are not seated at a private table. We are wearing them for your safety, please return the favor.
- Please do not move tables. All tables are spaced appropriately to maintain social distance between groups.
- No groups over 6 people permitted at this time.
- We kindly ask for a $35 minimum in flights, bottle sales, glasses per couple on weekends. No minimum required Mon – Thurs.
- To reduce reused containers all flights and glasses will be served in disposable containers. You’re welcome to bring your own glass!
Our Tasting Room is open daily from 10:00am to 5:00pm. Reservations recommended on weekends. Socially Distant outdoor seating available.
Tasting Price: $$
This winery is known for its Great Views on the property.
This winery is popular for its vineyard views.
This winery is also a Wedding Venue.
This winery offers wine tastings on the property either by walk-in or appointment.
- Dry Red Wines
- Dry Rosé Wines
- Dry White Wines
- Red Wines
- White Wines